- Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Asbestos Claims
- Construction Defect Claims
- Construction Injury Claims
- Consumer Protection Act Claims
- Environmental and Toxic Tort Claims
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Property Claims
- Liquor Liability
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Sexual Abuse and Harassment Litigation Claims
- Timber Trespass and Landslide Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Insurance Claims
- Welcome to Fallon, McKinley & Wakefield, PLLC
Justin M. Monroe
Justin Monroe brings substantial trial experience to Fallon McKinley & Wakefield. He began his career serving as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for King County in both the civil and criminal divisions. As a criminal prosecutor, Mr. Monroe handled a wide range of cases from misdemeanors to serious felonies and tried dozens of cases to verdict. After distinguishing himself as an excellent trial attorney, he accepted an offer to serve as general counsel for the Code Enforcement section of the King County Department of Development and Environmental Services. In that role, he advised the department on the creation and implementation of policies and programs and represented it in various proceedings in administrative, state, federal and appellate court.
Since entering private practice in 2010, Mr. Monroe has continued his track record of providing excellent representation and advocacy for his clients. He litigates a variety of matters involving commercial disputes, construction and serious personal injury liability. His practice is also focused on counseling clients and insurers on the avoidance of lawsuits and he takes pride in his ability to obtain favorable results for his clients in an efficient and effective manner.
Mr. Monroe graduated from Washington State University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and obtained his juris doctorate in 2004 from The Willamette University College of Law in Salem, OR.
- Willamette University College of Law, JD, 2004
- Washington State University, BA, 2001
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Washington State Bar, 2004
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington, 2008
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
Justin was born in Seattle, Washington. He lives in Edmonds with his wife and two children. He is an avid golfer and sports fan.